Are you bored? Are you tired of doing the same routine every week? Check out these fun and unique events happening around Salt Lake, and be sure to share this list with your friends and family!
1. Visit Candlelight Christmas at This Is The Place Heritage Park
— This Is The Place (@Thisistheplace1) December 2, 2014
Candlelight Christmas runs Dec. 8-27, closed Sundays and Dec. 24-25.
2. Go ice skating at the Utah Olympic Oval
Happy Monday from the Oval! pic.twitter.com/scTSFKV9
— Utah Olympic Oval (@UtahOlympicOval) March 12, 2012
Public skating at the Oval is a great way to spend those cold, winter days.
3. Try a spicy hot chocolate from Caputo’s
You can find all sorts of unique and wonderful items at Tony Caputo’s Deli in Salt Lake City.
4. Go cross country skiing at Soldier Hollow
Soldier Hollow…still one of the most unique and beautiful race venues I’ve experienced. pic.twitter.com/9iZ16ipUn6
— Andrew Johnson (@TheARJ) January 6, 2014
Get away from the noise for a bit, and head up to the Nordic trails at Solider Hollow.
5. Sing Christmas Carols at EnergySolutions Arena
Sing along with your favorite Christmas tunes at the ESA, featuring Lexi Walker. Admission is free.
6. Check out the EVE SLC celebration downtown on New Year’s Eve
EVE SLC this year is going to be an awesome time, with food, drinks and… a giant disco ball? Get all the details here.
Subscribe to ESPN700's News!
Get the latest sports news, contests and flyaways, and more straight to your inbox with our weekly emails.