Here’s the regular season finale for the NBA Rankers and Tankers, who is playing best, and who is playing worst to end the year. The Utah Jazz again stay at five, playing their best basketball of the season to end the year. The Warriors won’t have home court advantage in the finals if they face either the Bucks or the Raptors, it will be interesting to see how they handle that, assuming they get past the rest of the Western Conference.
Rankers and Tankers
- Bucks (60-22) Clinched home court throughout
- Warriors (57-25) 1st in the West, 8-2 in last 10
- Raptors (58-24) 2nd in East, 7-3 in last 10, HC over GSW
- Rockets (53-29) Currently 3rd in East, 8-2 in last 10
- Jazz (50-32) Locked into 5th seed, 8-2 in last 10
- Knicks (17-64) Locked up worst record in NBA
- Cavaliers (19-63) Lost 10 straight
- Suns (19-63) Finished tied for second worst in NBA
- Bulls (22-59) 3-7 in last 10
- Wizards (32-50) 2-8 in last 10, lost 4 straight
Subscribe to ESPN700's News!
Get the latest sports news, contests and flyaways, and more straight to your inbox with our weekly emails.