In the ever changing landscape of the Pac 12 Conference in Football this Fall, my Power 6 look remarkably different this week too…
1. Washington-They were the preseason pick as the team to beat in the Pac 12 and they are back on top after six weeks. Biggest remaining test for the Husky’s this Saturday at Autzen.
2. Colorado-The Conference of Champions lone remaining unbeaten team. The Buffs posted their most impressive win to date over ASU 28-21 last week. The next two games will tell us a ton about this team, at USC and at UW.
3. Oregon-The Ducks are coming off a bye week and still smarting a bit after choking away the Stanford game at home. They can redeem themselves this week with a win over their hated rivals from Montlake and perhaps grab the top spot next week.
4. USC-The Trojans haven’t wowed anyone yet, but they look to be slowly rounding into form. They get the Buffs and the Utes in back to back weeks.
5. Wazzu-Did what they should have done in dismantling Oregon State last weekend. They are a bad fourth quarter at the Coliseum away from sitting atop this poll.
6. Utah-The Utes finally put four quarters together and steamrolled Stanford on Saturday night. That was the team most thought we would see this season. The schedule is favorable for the next month for Kyle’s Crew.