Here’s this week’s Rankers and Tankers, the five best and five worst teams in the NBA.
- Warriors (41-15) Have won 16-1 in their last 17 1st in West
- Bucks (42-14) 8-2 last 10 1st place in East
- Thunder (37-19) 9-1 in last 10 3rd place in West
- Raptors (42-16) 7-3 in last 10 2nd place in East
- Nuggets (38-18) 7-3 in last 10 2nd in West
- Knicks (10-46) have lost 17 straight worst in NBA
- Suns (11-47) have lost 14 straight
- Pelicans (25-33) 3-7 in last 10
- Cavs (12-45) 3-7 in their last 10
- Bulls (13-44) 2-8 in their last 10
The Bulls drop back a few spots in the Tankers after adding Otto Porter at the trade deadline. I don’t know if he makes sense for a tanking team, but he’s a good player and will help them win games. The Pelicans are going in the wrong direction as the fallout from Anthony Davis’ trade request continues to boil. Dell Demps was fired as General Manager, and replaced by Danny Ferry, who is trying to appeal to the NBA to allow New Orleans to sit Davis for the rest of the season to avoid injury.
Subscribe to ESPN700's News!
Get the latest sports news, contests and flyaways, and more straight to your inbox with our weekly emails.