The NBA playoff chase is in full swing, which also means the race to the bottom, and the best odds to draft Duke superstar Zion Williamson. With that said, here are the five best, and five worst teams over the last week in the NBA.
- Bucks (46-14) 9-1 in last 10, 1st place in the East, have won 5 straight.
- Warriors (43-17) 1st in West, 3-2 in last 5, 1st in the West.
- Raptors (45-17) 8-2 in last 10, 2nd place in the East.
- Nuggets (42-18) 7-3 in last 10, 2nd place in the West.
- Blazers (37-23) 7-3 in last 10, won 4 straight, 4th place in the West.
- Suns (12-50) eliminated from playoffs, worst record in the league.
- Knicks (13-48) Somehow have won two straight, worst record in the East.
- Mavericks (26-34) 3-7 in last 10, have lost 5 straight.
- Cavaliers (14-47) 3-7 in their last 10, but still in the running for Zion.
- Lakers (29-31) 3-7 in last 10, lost to ATL, NOP, Mem in last 4 outings.
The Jazz again are on the outside of the top five looking in, despite winning 15 of their last 22 games. The Jazz have a tough stretch of games coming up over the next week, with games against the Clippers, Nuggets, and Bucks. Wins over these three teams would propel the Jazz into the top five next week.
Subscribe to ESPN700's News!
Get the latest sports news, contests and flyaways, and more straight to your inbox with our weekly emails.