The Utah Jazz crept into the top five of the NBA Rankers and Tankers this week on Gunther and Ben, coming in at the fifth spot after what has been a very good week. The Jazz have won five of six, including wins over three playoff teams in the Los Angeles Clippers, Denver Nuggets and Milwaukee Bucks. The only loss came on the front end of a home and home with the New Orleans Pelicans.
- Rockets (39-25) 3rd in West, 7-3 in last 10 Won 6 straight
- Bucks (48-16) 1st in East 7-3 in last 10, lost 2 straight
- Raptors (46-19) 7-3 in last 10, 2nd place in East
- Warriors (44-20) 5-5 in last 10, 1st in West
- Jazz (37-27) 6th in West, Won 5 of 6
The Lakers charge into the number two spot, not because they have the second worst record in the NBA, but because of the drama after the trade deadline, and the nonsense thats going on with the veterans on the team, and their lack of respect for Luke Walton.
- Knicks (13-52) lost four straight, worst in league
- Lakers (30-35) lost four straight, 2-8 in last 10
- Suns (14-51) eliminated from playoffs worst in West
- Mavs (27-37) 2-8 in last 10, lost 3 straight
- Cavs (16-49) 5-5 in last 10, second worst in East
Subscribe to ESPN700's News!
Get the latest sports news, contests and flyaways, and more straight to your inbox with our weekly emails.