Tbe Utah Jazz jumped back into the top five of our NBA Rankers and Tankers, where we rank the five teams playing the best, and five teams playing the worst basketball in the NBA this week. The Jazz have won four straight by an average of 18.5 points. The Jazz get the Knicks, Hawks, and Bulls on this road trip before returning home. Sitting at the 7th seed, the Jazz will have plenty of opportunities to climb up the Western Conference playoff chase before the season is over.
- Rockets (45-26) 3rd in West 9-1 in last 10 Won 12 of 13
- Spurs (39-29) 9-1 in last 10 Won 9 straight 5th in West
- Bucks (53-18) 1st in East, 6-4 in last 10
- 76ers (46-25) 3rd in East, 7-3 in last 10, won 5 in a row
- Jazz (41-29) 7-3 in Last 10, Won 4 straight, 7th in West
- Knicks (14-57), Worst in the NBA
- Lakers (31-40), 1-9 in last 10, lost 4 straight
- Suns (15-55) 5-5 in last 10, Worst in West
- Mavericks (28-42) 2-8 in last 10, second worst in West
- Cavaliers (18-53) 4-6 in last 10, second worst in East
Subscribe to ESPN700's News!
Get the latest sports news, contests and flyaways, and more straight to your inbox with our weekly emails.