The Jazz fell out of the top five after a disappointing week, featuring losses to two non playoff teams in the Pelicans and Grizzlies, and a loss to the Thunder, resulting in a season sweep. The Jazz slipped to the 8th seed in the West, and are now 3.5 games out of the 5th seed with just 16 games remaining on the season. There might be too many teams to jump, and too few games left for the Jazz to still be considering home court advantage in the first round.
- Rockets (42-25) 3rd in West 9-1 in last 10 Won 9 straight
- Bucks (51-17) 1st in East 7-3 in last 10
- Spurs (39-29) 7-3 in last 10 Won 6 straight 6th in West
- Clippers (39-30) 7-3 in last 10, 7th in West
- Warriors (45-21) 4-6 in last 10 1st in West
- Knicks (13-55) lost 7 straight, worst in league
- Mavericks (27-40) 21-9 in last 10, lost 6 straight
- Lakers (31-36) lost three straight, 3-7 in last 10
- Suns (16-52) 5-5 in last 10, worst in West
- Pelicans (30-40) 4-6 in last 10, lost 4 straight
Subscribe to ESPN700's News!
Get the latest sports news, contests and flyaways, and more straight to your inbox with our weekly emails.