The Utes (4-2, 3-0) hit the road on Saturday, Oct. 23 to take on the Oregon State Beavers (4-2, 2-1) in the Pacific Northwest. The game is set for a 5:30 p.m. MT kick inside Reser Stadium on ESPN700
- ESPN700 coverage begins at 1:30pm MT with Porter Larsen + Michelle Bodkin of UteZone.com
- Bill Riley, Scott Mitchell and Stevenson Sylvester take over from Corvallis at 3:30pm MT
- Utah @ Oregon State kicks off at 5:30pm MT on ESPN700/Pac-12 Network/Sirius XM
FOLLOW THE UTES!
Fans can get behind the scenes views and live updates during games on social media by following the Utes on Twitter (@Utah_Football | @UtahAthletics) and Instagram (@UtahFootball | @UtahAthletics). Fans can also search #GOUTES and #UBOYZ on social media for conversations about Utah Football throughout the season.
• With a win, Utah would win six straight against Oregon State.
• With a win, Utah would be 4-0 to start conference play for the first time since 2010 and the first time in the Pac-12 era.
• In Utah’s last three games, 10 of Utah’s 13 scoring drives have been for 65+ yards and an average of 3:26 per drive.
• Utah ranks first in the Pac-12 and 18th in the FBS in team tackles for loss (7.0) and sacks per game (3.0).
• With a win, Utah head coach Kyle Whittingham would be three wins away from becoming the all-time wins leader at Utah.
Utah leads 7-0 early thanks to a Cam Rising TD pass to Micah Bernard
Utah extends their lead to 14-0 on a TD pass to Brant Kuithe
Utah leads 14-7 after one quarter of play in Corvallis
Oregon State cuts into Utah’s lead with a 1 yard TD run. Utes lead 17-14 in the 2nd quarter
Tavion Thomas punches it in from 3 yards out to extend Utah’s lead to 24-14 just before halftime
The Utes take a 24-14 lead to the halftime locker room in Corvallis
Oregon State takes their first lead with a TD. OSU leads 28-24 in the 3rd quarter
Tavion Thomas punches it in from the 1 yard line. Utah leads 31-28
Oregon State goes by in front. Utes trail 35-31 late in the 3rd
The Beavers outscored the Utes 21-7 in the 3rd quarter, and they lead 35-31 going to the 4th
Oregon State extends the lead to double digits. Utes trail 42-3
Beavers outscore Utah 7-3 to secure a 42-34 win in Corvallis